Full-Time Clinical Research Associate Job Posting
C3 Research Associates is a Seattle based clinical research organization providing full service management for biomedical and pharmaceutical clinical trials. We specialize in supporting small and mid-sized companies through the entire clinical trial process. We are a nimble organization that is dedicated to encouraging innovation.
C3 Research Associates is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Research Associate to join our virtual team. This is a home-based position located in the Seattle area.
Position Summary:Responsible for conduct and management of the clinical monitoring function of clinical trials, both directly and working with contracted providers. This position focuses on coordination of all monitoring activities required to initiate, monitor and complete clinical programs. In addition, this person will oversee and act as mentor for less senior members of the Clinical Trial Team and may manage direct reports.
- Manage and track study progress on recruitment/site selection, site readiness, IRB/EC submissions, patient enrollment, etc.
- Act as site liaison to CRAs, Clinical Trial Managers or Sponsor Representatives.
- Primary contact for sites, Project Managers, Clinical Data Managers, contract Clinical Research Associates, and other staff for site-related inquiries and issues.
- Participate in project calls and provide updates on study, as appropriate.
- Ability to prepare appropriate, timely and accurate communication to internal and external teams, consultants and investigative site personnel.
- May lead or assist with study start-up activities including the review of clinical and project-related documents.
- Conduct on-site visits (Qualification, Initiation, Interim, Close-Out) to monitor study progress and assure compliance with protocol-requirements, applicable regulations, ICH/GCP and Company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in Company or Sponsor required training programs.
- Perform necessary administrative functions (e.g., tracking of expense reports, time, and attendance).
- Maintain home office (e.g., procurement of office supplies, submission of documents).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of related clinical research experience.
- Previous experience in a small or start-up company with a remote work environment is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or medical discipline, or equivalent applicable experience, is preferred.
- Willingness and capable of traveling within North America or applicable Foreign Territory for as much as 60% of time or as required by specific study/project needs.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, electronic data systems, and other database programs is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels. This position requires the ability to work with outside agencies in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- A working knowledge of GCP and other regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate good computer skills.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and subordinates. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required.
Physical Demands Required:
Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, or lifting up to 40 lbs. May encounter prolonged periods of sitting. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty as outlined in the contract and/or work order satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
If you are an energetic and bright individual we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.