Full-Time Clinical Trial Associate Job Posting
C3 Research Associates (www.c3-research.com) is a premier clinical research development and management organization based in the Puget Sound area. We provide full service management for biomedical and pharmaceutical clinical trials and specialize in supporting small and mid-sized companies through the entire clinical trial process. C3 Research Associates’ uncompromising commitment to client satisfaction manifests in our thorough, responsive, and nimble administration of each client’s clinical trial, adapting the services provided as the needs of the client and project evolve. We encourage innovations while helping clients achieve their biomedical and pharmaceutical research goals.
C3 Research Associates is currently seeking a full-time Clinical Trial Associate to join our virtual team. This position will assist with the coordination of research and administrative strategies for the management of clinical research; is an integral part of our business operations and a key to our daily success.
As part of the Clinical Operations team, the Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) operates as the central contact for the clinical study team on designated projects and their associated communications and documentation. The CTA will assist the clinical study team members with accurately updating and maintaining the clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines. The CTA will participate in the preparation, handling, distribution, review and archiving of clinical documentation and reports; as well as the distribution and tracking of clinical trial supplies. The CTA aids in the planning, conduct, management, and completion of clinical studies through interaction with sites, vendors, sponsors, and team members.
- Collect, organize and archive clinical trial master file documents, including clinical study site documents, email correspondence, training materials, and other study documents.
- Remote review of study data either via the electronic data capture (EDC) system or tables, listings and figures (TLFs) developed by the data management team.
- Assist in study start up activities including but not limited to review of informed consents; review and development of study reference manuals, plans, and procedures; distribution, collection, and quality review of clinical study site regulatory packets.
- Work as a liaison with review boards and independent ethics committees, assisting clinical study sites and sponsors with their regulatory approval pathways.
- Provide general logistical support for clinical trial study teams, such as scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and taking minutes.
- Provide suggestions and contribute to implementation of process improvements in support of team, department, and company goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of related clinical research experience
- A working knowledge of GCP, ICH, and other applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, electronic data capture systems, and other database programs is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels. This position requires the ability to work with outside agencies in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Previous experience in a small or start-up company with a remote work environment is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science or medical discipline, or equivalent applicable experience, is preferred.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and subordinates. Excellent written and verbal skills required. Must display strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail required.
Physical Demands Required:
Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, or lifting up to 40 lbs. May encounter prolonged periods of sitting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty as outlined in the contract and/or work order satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.
If you are passionate about research, and are looking for a company with energetic and bright individuals, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to: https://c3research.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=1.